Wednesday, November 25, 2009

When I play Yahoo Chess Internet Explorer often errors out and shuts down on me. Then my game is for

This is driving me crazy. Does anyone know how to stop this from happening?



When I play Yahoo Chess Internet Explorer often errors out and shuts down on me. Then my game is forfeited.?replacement windows



The first thing you do when you enter lounge is check play small window in option box Once you sit, you can expand the room to see the chat area. You only see the top half of the cards but there are no ads!!! How about that? If you have a speed accelerator turn it off to play games.



You may also, need to increase your memory after deleting temporary files and history.



Go to START, then control panel, system(close to bottom),advanced,performance settings, advanced, virtual memory,click on change, click on custom size,and change to 526 or higher and then ok. Whew lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin