Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How do I get rid of continuous "Internet Explorer Script Errors"?

I run registry fix, but no results...often have to turn computer off to stop.



How do I get rid of continuous "Internet Explorer Script Errors"?microsoft live



It might just be that the websites you are trying to access are not well written. Try upgrading your internet explorer to version 7, or better block internet explorer completely and install firefox2 which is light years better and when it crashes it does not crash your system unlike internet explorer.



good luck



How do I get rid of continuous "Internet Explorer Script Errors"?microsoft internet explorer internet explorer



Well dude let me tell you a story. There was this one time when I left my house to buy some bread and Wild Turkey at my favorite liquor store. I got there and found that the store was being jacked and so I reached into my pocket and found that I had some tater tots left from last week and so I ate them and left the store. This caused me to have a moment of enlightenment. I hope this helps you.
Personally, I would recommend you to use Mozilla browser. But if you still want to use Internet Explore, then upgrade it to version 7.0



Most likely your problems will go away
Have you considered updating your browser to Internet Explorer 7? It is out of the beta phase and is available for download for free at http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/defa... This new release is supposed to be more secure, allows you more control over and easier access to your browser's temporary Internet files, browsing history, cookies, stored password files and more. Also, "Tabbed Browsing" really takes surfing the Internet to the next level. Make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements before downloading, and be sure to disable anti-virus/firewall programs running during installation. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin