Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Internet Explorer Error message... what is wrong?

I keep getting this error message from internet explorer: "Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."



And then it automatically kicks me off the internet and erases what I'm doing. Is something wrong with my computer, or is it internet explorer itself? I tried downloading FireFox instead, but internet explorer gives me an error message with that also when I try to download it, and kicks me off from downloading it. What's the problem? It's extremely annoying!



Internet Explorer Error message... what is wrong?nintendo ds browser



This sounds like a house call to me but I'll try to talk you though it as best I can.



Something has gone wrong and it is probably slight but hard to find. This often means that something is getting in the way.



IE is like a magnet for bits and bobs. Most are harmless and many are helpful but some are downright nasty. They don't count as viruses so they often slip through. I usually end up with people paying me to get this stuff back off the PC again.



If you know how to get IE (not windows) to load in safemode then do that or you can try windows in safe mode (I bet if it works it works perfectly) or go to a friends house with a CD-RW, flashdrive or similar and grab one or more of the tools I've given in the links.



I'll bet you good money things work better after you have used them.



I can not assure you that things will stay fixed because I don't know what you will find. One time I spent a day cleaning a PC and when I restarted it the badware reinstalled itself. It had hidden very, very well and was a nasty one to clean off.



On average this stuff comes out easy as pie. While you are downloading stuff grab yourself a copy of Firefox so it's available as an option should you need it again. I love the browser but it's horses for courses - use what works best for you.



Internet Explorer Error message... what is wrong?windows 98 internet explorer



Hi there. Try clearing your cache and cookies first then open a new Internet Explorer browser. If it will give you the same error, try restarting your pc and try again.
Some critical files are corrupted in MSIE.
did u try to manage ur add-ons or maybe the site ur going to , won't let u , do to ur fire wall

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin