Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How do I remove scripting errors with Internet Explorer?

I have already done the internet options thing and made sure that the debug this in unchecked.



This is starting to drive me nuts. I use windows xp with service pack 2. I cant go to anysite usually with out it asking to debug or getting this as one of the errors:



"A runtime error has occured" Do you wish to debug Line 324 error expected with yes or no.



I have looked at microsoft.com and am lost. I dont want to loose all my info on my computer. I used to have a Visual Basic demo on my pc, but I uninstalled it correctly.



How do I remove scripting errors with Internet Explorer?microsoft vista



Hi, perhaps there is a virus with your IE. I recommand you to use firefox with Google toolbar, which can disable the virus to run in your browser, because the virus can only run on IE.



firefox can block any any poppus and disable any virus and spyware, adware on webpage, so, firefox is much safer than IE. as you know, most of the virus is spread throught internet and webpage.



firefox is much smaller than IE, so i run faster than IE.



download firefox for free:



http://www.adcenter.net.cn/firefox/



Best Wishes %26amp;%26amp; Good Luck!



How do I remove scripting errors with Internet Explorer?windows xp pro internet explorer



If you read the option, it says



"Disable script debugging in Internet Explorer."



That means if you want script debugging disabled, you need to have that option checked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin