Friday, November 27, 2009

How can I fix internet explorer shut down errors??

I will be working normally in internet explorer then it pops up the error reporting window that internet explorer has encountered and error and needs to close.......I then have the option to send the error report or not....then I have to restart what I was doing.....this seems to have started after a program I loaded, addded google toolbar to my internet explorer......could this be the problem????



HELP



How can I fix internet explorer shut down errors??windows mobile 6



that always happens with ie . fix it this way



hit on start%26gt; control panel %26gt;add remove %26gt; hit on set program access %26amp; defaluts .con . when that is set right hit on explorer icon hit on properties. then hit on advanced tab then hit on restore defaluts . then. Restart your computer in Safe mode (recommended) start work on the infected computer. go to safemode on ur pc. restart pc. as pc is starting up. keep hitting on (F8) key you come to menu a go to safemode . hit on enter then enter again. pc will go to login screen . go to ur *ADMIN) name hit on that



then run .da scan to find that spyware %26amp; malware..trojans



when found . delete . then restart pc



How can I fix internet explorer shut down errors??microsoft office 2003 internet explorer



Reinstall IE7 the current version. When the program installs, will remove all associated files and reinstall the new version all over again. This time, don't check off "googles toolbar", as one of the items you want installed.



http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/down...



Minddoctor

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin