Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How to fix Internet Explorer 7 install Errors?

So I'm trying to update my Internet Explorer to 7.



I currently have Windows XP SP2. Everytime I try to install the update, it says it was unsuccessful and when I close the setup box, it pops up with:



The instructions at 0x76c941b1 referenced memory at 0x76c941b1. The memory could not be written



What can I do to fix it?



How to fix Internet Explorer 7 install Errors?microsoft net



Try using firefox. its better than IE cause its safer, faster, and much easier to run. not to mention the ability to block all ads and be fully customizable.



How to fix Internet Explorer 7 install Errors?microsoft flight simulator internet explorer



Press right button on C drive from my computer then select Properties-%26gt;Tools-%26gt;Check Now



after computer restart it will scan disk for error.



this might solve the problem

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin