Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Internet Explorer "Error on page"?

My Internet Explorer doesn't load things like Youtube videos (although it loads the rest of the page) and google images. Also, I can't get to the hotmail sign in page. I have Internet Explorer 7 and the latest Flash player and shockwave player.



Oh also, on EVERY page that loads, in the bottom left hand corner, there is a page with an exclamation mark saying error on page.



I really need help.



Internet Explorer "Error on page"?windows mail



It may have nothing to do with it but it's worth a try, I kept getting an error message and had real problems and I took off Adobe and reinstalled it as sometimes the flashplayer causes problems.



Also, we got a thing through the door for a free trial on Windows Adviser and I used it to clean up a lot of things I didn't know existed as well as changing settings which have made it faster and it now closes down quicker.



If you can get it, go for it, it's great.



Good luck?



Internet Explorer "Error on page"?microsoft maps internet explorer



I understand your frustration. I was trying to do my grocery shopping on line @ Tesco earlier in the week %26amp; every time I tried to put an item in the shopping basket I got that very same message. Wrote out a shopping list %26amp; sent the other half to Tesco in person ......2 hrs 45 mins later!
i suggest you change your browser to firefox. much nicer. otherwise, sounds like you need java installed.
Problem(s)



-may have viriuses on computer



-site may be blocked



-loading may be too heavy for computer to handle
Check on the Security settings in IE. ( In Tools, Internet Options, Security) You may have them set too high, so stopping some things loading.



Check on Privacy as well. Many sites need to load a cookie before they can log you in.
use the latest version of java.



also check your security settings.



good luck
to get rid of the "errors on page" message open internet explore click on tools %26gt;internet options click on the advanced tab now scroll down the list under Browsing remove the tick out of the box that reads "Display a notification about every script error" click apply and that should cure your problems

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin